We can build you a bespoke solution
We have built experience with a huge range of businesses since we began. From large to micro businesses, we have plenty of success to shout about. Our UK based team have the knowledge to analyse your needs and build a product that is right for you.
We have expertise working with a wide range of technologies. In this way we can find the optimum solution for each business rather than directing everyone down the same single path. This may be convenient, but would not be right for you.
What is bespoke software development
In simple terms, if you cannot get your software to do what you need it to do, bespoke software development is for you. Many businesses limp along by compromising for a long time, but this is not necessary. Getting software developed and written for you specifically sounds like a big job. However, that is the difference we will make to ensure that you get the result you need. We work with you every step of the way to get a product that functions in the best way for you.
What are the indications that my business needs bespoke software?
Not every problem needs a specialist answer. We will work in partnership with you to discover potential existing solutions. For the issues below though, you should consider choosing a bespoke option:
- Function - existing solutions are not flexible enough to achieve the exact service you require.
- Cost - existing solutions are either too expensive or too complicated for your needs. If a complicated system requires you to hire additional staff to administer it, that would be an additional ongoing cost to your business. A bespoke solution could well be better value.
- Growth - it is possible that an existing solution will achieve what you need, but there is no scope for change or growth. Using such a solution would limit your future changes, so investing in something better now keeps your business futureproof.
- Unique - your problem is unique to your business due to a specific issue or process you have. Due to this, there are no existing solutions for it.
- New Product - your need is aspirational and you want to create a new product and put it out to market.
How does a bespoke software development project begin?
We will ask you for an overview of the project and what you need it to achieve. We will get you thinking about the different potential factors, such as how many people will be using it. Equally we will work with you to define a timeline and delivery date. We believe in setting up these aspects at the very beginning of a project, so everyone knows what to expect.
Can you take over from my existing vendor?
Of course we can. Whether it is halfway there, in concept mode or it has been live for a while, we can create a new plan and encompass existing work into it.