What Is Software Integration?
All our clients use multiple software systems, it is normal. However, things can get a little lost in translation between them. Our bespoke software developers break down the barriers and get all the systems talking and linking together.
What are the Challenges of Software Integration?
When clients consider using a new system, it must integrate with what is already there or it will lead to issues. Most systems do tend to have a mechanism to allow other systems to communicate with them. Yet these are all different too, so it is important this works the way it should. This is where we come in, we manage the software integration plan for you, to make sure everything works without leaving you with issues. Integrating two or more systems together can be challenging, but our reliable team have all the necessary skills.
Examples of Software Integration
New platforms, systems and websites are always coming online. Most businesses now have systems for their daily work but here are a few examples that might be useful to you:
- Adding new credit card providers to your in-house system.
- Transferring information from your CRM system to a different system
- Export orders to an external warehouse for despatch
- Integrating your financial system with your CRM system
- Adding bank information to your system via Open Banking
- Exporting information to systems like Mailchimp to manage communications
- Importing and exporting product information to eBay and Amazon
- Bringing data into departmental spreadsheets
How We Can Help
We work to see the systems you have in place already and the effects of changing this system. Our team will not just implement new things without knowing the effects of this. We take the time to understand before making changes, to ensure they are positive ones. During this process we ensure you are fully aware of all potential timescales and costs to make informed decisions. We give you software integration solutions that truly improve your system, your way.